Coming Soon: Button Overalls
An ode to the overall.
Invented in the 1700s as a protective layer for clothing, then proving they could hold their own, they earned common-attire status in the 1800s and have remained a fashion mainstay ever since. Well if it ain't broke, don't fix it. We're not reinventing the overall here, we're honoring it.
Made from a fine yet durable our 12oz. Japanese Original Cotton Canvas; featuring our signature all-natural Bomē Buttons; backless because sensuality and utility is kinda our thing; and tailored to fit a woman's body because what the hell else are we doing here.
The Bomē Overalls, like the Button Skirt, are made to be thrown on and worn over and over again. A durable Canvas, you can play and work in them, and by the end of the day they form to fit your body while still hugging and holding you tight. High-waisted and....here it is: the bib is wide enough that you can wear them with nothing on underneath because freedom, baby.
Wash 'em cold, line dry and wear more often than you feel comfortable because they're so damn comfortable and look so dang good.
- Sizing is similar to the Button Skirt. Recommend the same size for either.
- The waist will fit the same as the Button Skirt though the hips are more relaxed because these are made for work and play.
- If you're between sizes, size up for a little room.
- Straps feature two extra set of buttons for length adjustment.
- 100% Cotton.
- Designed in Austin, sewn in California.
- Wash cold, line dry, wear often.
- I'm 5'3 wearing a size 4 here, overalls cuffed.
- This is a small, limited production run for the overalls.
- Pre-orders remain open for two weeks.
- One color, one fabric: 12 oz. Japanese Original Cotton Canvas
- All order placed will be sewn in the first production.
- Production timeline is approximately 12 weeks.
- Exchanges and returns are accepted. Exchange sizes will be available but limited.
photography by river jordan.